Melissa Gilbert announced that she's returning to work amid her husband Timothy Busfield's child sex abuse case. Gilbert, 61, took to Instagram on Monday, February 15, to share that she's jumping back in to her position as Chief Creative Officer for her brand Modern Prairie. "I wanted to take a moment to speak to you directly," she said in the reel. "As many of you know, I stepped away for a little while to focus on my family. It was time I needed. Time to be present and to gather my strength in a season that has not been easy." The Little House on the Prairie alum went on to say that "family is everything" to her, especially "during this incredibly difficult time." She gushed that her Modern Prairie community kept her uplifted. "You wrapped me in love even when I was quiet. I felt your prayers. I felt your encouragement. I felt your steady presence," she told her followers. Melissa Gilbert's Brand Cancels Event Amid Husband's Child Sex Abuse Case "To the women in this community who show up every single day, not just for me, but for one another, that is what Modern Prairie is," Gilbert said. "Women supporting women, not just when it's easy, and especially when it's hard." She also noted that returning to her position "does not change my commitment or my resolve for the nbcof my family." "That remains steadfast," she continued. "That remains my heart. It is important to me to step back into this work. It strengthens my mindset, it gives me purpose, it reminds me of who I am beyond hard days." Gilbert concluded her video by saying, "I am so proud to walk forward with you. So let's get back at it together." Melissa Gilbert and Timothy Busfield Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images The brand captioned the post, "As Melissa steps back into her role as Chief Creative Officer, our purpose remains unchanged: building a lifestyle platform rooted in connection, creativity, dignity, and strength. Modern Prairie has always been about more than one person. It's about community. It's about shared stories. It's about women supporting women through every season of life." Gilbert's fans supported her in the comments section. "Ah Melissa , as long as you and your family are ok that's all that matters. We're here ❤️," one wrote, while another added, "We love you, and all that you represent. Love. Courage. Strength. Pure intention. And just being you is light and loving kindness always. 💜🙏." Last month, Gilbert's rep told Us Weekly in a statement that her "focus" was on "supporting and caring for their very large family." (Gilbert and Busfield, 68, have a blended family of five children from previous marriages. Gilbert is the mom of Dakota Brinkman, 36, whom she shares with Bo Brinkman, and Michael Boxleitner, 30, who is the son of Bruce Boxleitner. Busfield also has two sons from previous relationships and a daughter.) Her rep continued, "Melissa stands with and supports her husband and will address the public at an appropriate time." Melissa Gilbert and Timothy Busfield Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images On January 13, Us confirmed that Busfield surrendered to police in New Mexico after a child actor alleged that he touched him inappropriately while on the set of his show The Cleaning Lady. He is facing two counts of criminal sexual contact of a minor and one count of child abuse. Busfield denied the allegations in a video obtained by TMZ at the time. "I'm going to confront these lies. They're horrible. They're all lies, and I did not do anything to those little boys," he said. "I'm going to fight it. I'm going to fight it with a great team, and I'm going to be exonerated. I know I am because this is all so wrong and all lies." Last week, Busfield was indicted on all four counts of criminal sexual contact of a child. Melissa Gilbert's Lifestyle Brand Addresses Timothy Busfield's Abuse Claims Bernalillo County District Attorney Sam Bregman said in a statement on February 6, per NBC News, "As with all criminal proceedings, Mr. Busfield is presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty in a court of law." The message added, "This case will proceed through the judicial process and is expected to move forward to trial." Busfield's attorney, Larry Stein, is maintaining his innocence. Earlier this month, he told Us, "The indictment was not unexpected. As the saying goes, a grand jury will indict a ham sandwich." He added, "What is deeply concerning is that the District Attorney is choosing to proceed on a case that is fundamentally unsound and cannot be proven at trial." Stein also said, "The detention hearing exposed fatal weaknesses in the State's evidence - gaps that no amount of charging decisions can cure."